Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Installing a Husband

Installing a Husband

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0 .

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as:
    · Romance 9.5 and
    · Personal Attention 6.5,

and then installed undesirable programs such as :

· NBA 5.0,
    · NFL 3.0 and
    · Golf Clubs 4.1 .

Also Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2. 6 simply crashes the system.

· Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed,
    Desperate.

DEAR DESPERATE ,

First, keep in mind,
    · Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while
    · Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme.html and try to download Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update.
    · If that application works as designed , Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5 , Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1 .
    · Please note that Beer 6. 1 is a very bad program that will download the Snoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.)

In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 -program These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0 .

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend
    · Cooking 3.0 and
    · Hot Lingerie 7.7.

Good Luck!
    Tech Support

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

Well Belinda..................Did it remedy your problem?
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

In the foothills of the NM Sandia Mountains
    I had to send that to a good friend that just finished installing Husband 1.0

Maybe I should have waited...
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Page View Post
    I had to send that to a good friend that just finished installing Husband 1.0

Maybe I should have waited...
    It's never too early Bruce!

I uninstalled Husband 1.0 after he installed Mistress 1.0. I'm currently running Significant Other 1.0 and so far, so good.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    Bella Terra

That's downright humorous.
    Whenever my wife is feeling slighted in the attention department she walks in sans clothing......Works almost everytime.........unless the score of the ballgame is really tight.......or I'm reading a really interesting topic on the forum.
    If it ain't broke...fix it anyways...that's why you told your wife you needed all those tools.

My gramps' fav.....If you don't stop, you won't be stuck.

Oh......and most importantly........I am 362 miles mostly south and a little east of Steve Schlumpf.
    Support the Creek
    for only .0164 cents / day

hmmm I musta missed the memo.

I didn't buy my sweetie that $20-thousand dollar tennis bracelet till long after we were wedded.

I figured if'n she was goanna stick around so long she might as well have a little bling for her trouble.

Maybe you should just settle for a dog. You can neuter him so he wont be tempted to run off with a mistress, doesn't know what the NBA is (though Animal Planet does mesmerize them), and you can micro-chip them to make sure they find their way home.
    Use the fence Luke

I have the answer to this problem, just threaten to boot the hard drive!

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green

Where can I download "Hot Lingerie 7.7", Belinda? Sounds like the perfect application for Mrs. Pat.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Germain View Post
    Where can I download "Hot Lingerie 7.7", Belinda? Sounds like the perfect application for Mrs. Pat.
    www.victoriasSecret.com

Bella Terra

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda Williamson View Post
    Thanks for the link, Belinda. That web site has some great "software".

My Husband 1.0 is doing just fine with only a few bugs. It seems that Wife's Garden 1.0 is a target program for Lawnmowing 1.0. This is usually remedied by You Can Sleep In the Guestroom 1.0.
    Leigh Costello
    Epilog Mini 24, 45W, Corel X4
    Smile, make them wonder what ya did.

With a lot of time spent in Guestroom 1.0, Husband 1.0 may spend time on line looking for an upgrade or may even switch over to Mac as a new operating system all together.
    David B

Thumbs up

Sometimes offspring 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 interupt exchange of or downloading of data with spouse 1.0. So I find that vacation 21.5 is a good solution if grandparents 1.0 will conduct temp download of offspring package.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Cheers, Rory

David,
    Husband 1.0 probably likes Guest Room 1.0 at times-I am told I snore. The nerve!
    Leigh Costello
    Epilog Mini 24, 45W, Corel X4
    Smile, make them wonder what ya did.