Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wood, led light base?

Wood, led light base?

Hello - I am trying to locate some wooden, led light bases. I know one of the members here sells light bases, but I did not see any wood base models. Any ideas? Thanks.
    Jack

San Jose, Ca soon to be Mariposa, CA "Gateway to Yosemite"
    Blog Entries
    Hi Jack,

I'd like to suggest you contact www.lavivrus.com or email them at OMS <oms@lavivrus.com>

I've purchased many wood items from them and I'm sure they can create a stand that we could use to hold the LEDs.

The tile frames they make are very nice, check out the catalog.

Ron Thompson
    [/SIGPIC] Epilog Mini 24 - 45 watt, 3 Melco Amaya's with DesignShop, Roland PC-600 Printer/Plotter, Roland Camm-1 and 1050 plotter and a 6 color 4 station screen printing press. CorelDraw X3,X4 and X5 plus PhotoGrav 3.0

Thanks Ron, I will check with them. Does anyone else have any suggestions?
    Jack

LED base

Jack
    I have a DXF file for the base
    will send it to you if you wish
    ken
    Last edited by Kenneth Hertzog; 05-07-2009 at 10:05 PM. Reason: checking
    Epilog Laser, CNC equipment, Corel X3 & 4, Aspire

Thanks Ken.
    Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Harper View Post
    Thanks Ken.

Same here Ken !

Thanks a lot.

LED base

thanks fellow creekers
    If I can be of further assistance let me know
    ken
    Epilog Laser, CNC equipment, Corel X3 & 4, Aspire

LED Base

Here is a site for led bases www.illsigns.com. The person that has this site can custom make bases for you. His email is illsigns@gmail.com and his name is Kenny.

http://photobrasive.com/ikonicssign/luminary_frames.php

You have to get setup to deal with them, but that's nothing more than a phone call or email and then you can log into the dealer area.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

What about a place that sells just the LED lights. I'd like to make my daughter a little night light for her dresser

Rich.....for just one.....try Walmart.....they have acrylic ones and you just replace theirs with yours.
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

Thanks everyone for your input. I decided to use Kens design with some modifications and make the bases out of black marble.
    Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Clarkson View Post
    Rich.....for just one.....try Walmart.....they have acrylic ones and you just replace theirs with yours.
    Thanks I'll check them out..

Ken could you share the dxf light base with me?

Thanks
    rick

Good info... anyone else with LED base suggestions?
    Mike

Proud 24-yr USAF Veteran

COMPUTER: Dell Optiplex 620 - XP
    LASER HARDWARE: Pinnacle 25W Mercury,
    LaserPro 50W Explorer
    SOFTWARE: Corel X3, CS4 Suite, Photoshop Web Suite CS3, Solidworks
    FIRMWARE: My brain