Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unisaw loading question

nice ramp idea

Saw someone had posted to this old thread. I'm about to move the saw again. Rental truck with a lift gate for the win. Haven't gotten to restoring it yet. I did buy a reproduction fiberglass goose egg. Still looking for a dust door. Also still planning to send the arbor in and have it reworked. If I can find a local motor company that can handle it, going to have the motor cleaned up and serviced too. I may collet a few more parts or it while it's in storage, but I'm probably about 18-24 months out from getting my new shop built. Will probably not do anything serious with it until the new shop is in commission. Since I'm going to be painting it anyway, I think I'm going to toss tradition out the window and paint it in Incra/Iron Man colors. My Incra fence system is going to be living on it, so why not!

Well, the deed is done. I was going to say to take it apart and load the pieces in your truck. You're going to be restoring it anyway requiring eventual dis-assembly no matter what.

Good luck!