Thread: Flower boxes

Flower boxes

I made four of these for the deck. Redwood with Aspen in lay. I like to call the style "woodbutchers plaid" I went a little nuts and started doodling with the dado. But my wife likes them so she won't be trading me in on a new model for at least a week
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Knowledge is Responsibility
    Mark V.

Wink

Looks good and Hey! you've got some job security.

Mark, those really turned out sharp! Not having used aspen, will it hold up to the weather OK?

Looks great...nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by John Keeton View Post
    Mark, those really turned out sharp! Not having used aspen, will it hold up to the weather OK?
    I don't know, John. I just wang things together and hope for the best. I suffer from spontaneous, impetuous wood butchery. It's an expensive disease.
    Knowledge is Responsibility
    Mark V.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Versprille View Post
    I don't know, John. I just wang things together and hope for the best. I suffer from spontaneous, impetuous wood butchery. It's an expensive disease.
    I think I've starting coming down with a touch of that, too... at least I know I'm exhibiting symtoms like you decribed...

Cool! These should do the trick and look great doing it!

Nice looking Mark.. If the Aspen doesn't hold up.. I do believe women's thoughts tend to drift in the direction of.. he can just build some more.

Sarge..