Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My new turnning shop

Great shop!

The only problem that I see is that there isn't enough room for my tools when I move in!

That's a beautiful shop, looks like a fantastic place to work and hang out. Is there a bathroom?

hi skott
    as all the others have said... great shop. I really like it when woodworkers also spend the time to make their shop a piece of art. your's is really great looking, especially the wood floors. did you build it and design it or is this something that you just stumbled upon?

best wishes
    Lou

That is definitely enough pictures to qualify you for

a "you suck" response.

Nice shop. My Irish ancestry is coming out, as I am Kelly green with envy.

Since your all done maybe you could build me one like it. Thats way too pretty to mess up and work in, I could live in it. It would be a good place to sit by the fire and think about work. I can only dream about being so organized.

In the foothills of the NM Sandia Mountains
    Super shop! I love the ceiling & floor.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

That does it, I want ash floors. Want and get are two different things, but it is a good starting point.
    Bob S.
    http://www.lancasterfm104.com/history.html

Lou

I did build it and design it with lot's of ideas gathered from Sawmill Creek. The ash was cut locally and vacuum kiln dried and finished with Waterlox. I like the finish particularly because you can repair it or touch up without having to resand but it has been several months and it still is off gasing and is prerry stink yet but now that good weather is here I can open up and ventilate.

Skott