Thread: Conversation photo

Conversation photo

For fun I thought that I'd continue to post a photo in Off Topics (under new title) every now and then to talk about. Any comments on this one, for instance what is that item in the foreground?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    AB

Interesting. It looks like it might be a model of something since there appear to be models of other things in the picture. But I have no clue what that might be a model of.

But it is interesting - thanks for posting.

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

Andy,
    That is how the LOML feeds me when I am on a diet. She puts a measured amount into the little bucket and lowers it down to me in the cage below.
    I don't have a clue as to what it is but there was some thought put into making it and it is really neat.
    David B

Looks to be a model of a well bucket tipper. For retrieving water from a well?

It's used to empty outhouses.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a laxative and sleeping pill, on the same night

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Bardowell View Post
    ... what is that item in the foreground?
    Easy. It's for transferring molten radioactive uranium from one vessel to another.

that's a lever actuated dipping thingy
    If it ain't broke...fix it anyways...that's why you told your wife you needed all those tools.

My gramps' fav.....If you don't stop, you won't be stuck.

Oh......and most importantly........I am 362 miles mostly south and a little east of Steve Schlumpf.
    Support the Creek
    for only .0164 cents / day

Not a clue what the dipper thing is, but I do like the doors on that cabinet. Glad to know that happens to someone else every now and then...

Where is the photo from?
    Last edited by Steve Rozmiarek; 06-07-2009 at 10:34 PM. Reason: cause I'm probably the world's worst speller

Steve, That's because you had to spend all your time learning to spell your last name.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Pearce View Post
    Steve, That's because you had to spend all your time learning to spell your last name.
    LOL! I live in a community of Hungarian and
    Czechoslovakiain immigrant farmers, my name is on of the easy ones. It actually sounds like it's spelled!