Thread: Pics

Pics

Some of you folks expressed interest in more photos of my work. I have posted them at:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/gregyoungwoodworking/

I am still proud of the pine kitchen, it was my first professional project. It is still in use today, unchanged – a lot more patina though.

Thats some nice eye candy Greg! I like the use of crown for the bracket feet, brilliant!

Blog Entries
    Really great stuff Greg. Thanks for sharing.
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

That's some great looking stuff!

Greg,

My wife was unknowingly standing over my shoulder when I viewed your photo's and now I have been instructed to build the breakfest
    cabinet.........

BTW nice work.......

Very nice work...thanks for posting.

Greg, you have had some varied experiences, and produced some beautiful results! Very nice.

Excellent work Greg.. You should be proud of that pine kitchen as it is as nice as any one I've seen in pine. Living down south.. it used to be common but has given way to other exoctics for the most part. I am going to re-do my K cabinets one of these days and I may consider using pine for both cost and the fact I probably still have some that rebel blood in me.

Sarge..

Greg, nice work.

Please note that SMC prefers that participants upload photos directly to our forum so that they stay available for future community members to see. Hosting them off our servers puts them at risk should you change your hosting arrangement or should they go out of business. Even if you just upload a few and then refer folks to a remote gallery for more, that keeps things interesting for all. There are instructions for uploading photos at the top of the Forum Technical Support Forum here at SMC.

Regards,

Jim
    SMC Moderator
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

greg, very good work.. Thanks for showing us,,,
    Jerry