Thread: Can I attach two nail guns to a compressor with a single outlet?

Can I attach two nail guns to a compressor with a single outlet?

Hello,

I have a compressor that is doing a great job for me, but it has only one tool outlet. I need to be able to use both a finish nailer and a brad nailer, without having to change them out as I use each one. Is there a “Y“ type connector of any kind that I could use to change my single outlet to a double one?

As far as I can see, this should provide the same functionality as a compressor that has two tool outlets on it.

Has anyone done this?

Thanks,
    Louis

Not sure if you can buy an adaptor but we make em at work all the time. Just take a T fitting and a male end and two female ends and screw em all together. Most air hose fittings are 1/4 or 1/2 inch pipe thread.

Go to an Ace Hardware store or similar and buy a cast iron type tee ..

Get some teflon tape for the fittings, 2 couplers and a nipple.. it will work just fine..

If you dont use the teflon tape, it will leak air..

Harbot Freight sells a 3-way quick coupler. Here is a link to a pic. http://search.harborfreight.com/cpis...pler&Submit=Go
    If it ain't broke...fix it anyways...that's why you told your wife you needed all those tools.

My gramps' fav.....If you don't stop, you won't be stuck.

Oh......and most importantly........I am 362 miles mostly south and a little east of Steve Schlumpf.
    Support the Creek
    for only .0164 cents / day

Hello,
    HF sells an aluminum manifold for ~ $2.00.
    http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=93979

It's actually quite well made.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon