Thread: show your garden

show your garden

im taking pictures of my garden weekly to see the progression. i planted a month ago. this picture was taken today. tomatoes were bought 6" tall and 85% of the plant was buried with about an inch above ground. now are 8-12" tall. produces a better root system. red bell peppes were bought as plant, everything else was planted as seeds. my garden is 50' x 15' and i planted pumpkins outside the fence. in the background of picture 2[ see the dock? up to 7lb bass in that pond. 200' x 100' x 12' deep] is what i do while im watering the garden. lets see other gardens.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by jim carter View Post
    im taking pictures of my garden weekly to see the progression. i planted a month ago. this picture was taken today. tomatoes were bought 6" tall and 85% of the plant was buried with about an inch above ground. now are 8-12" tall. produces a better root system. red bell peppes were bought as plant, everything else was planted as seeds. my garden is 50' x 15' and i planted pumpkins outside the fence. in the background of picture 2[ see the dock? up to 7lb bass in that pond. 200' x 100' x 12' deep] is what i do while im watering the garden. lets see other gardens.
    I'm embarassed to call mine a garden since it is only 15' x 15'. I'll get pictures tomorrow. My Dad always planted tomatoes the way you do. It seems to make the plants produce better.

just small raised beds, mostly so my four year old can see something grow. Planted the week before Easter, been getting squash & tomatos for a couple weeks now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    We are here on Earth to do good to others. What the others are here for, I don't know.

W. H. Auden