Thread: High Res Classic Art

High Res Classic Art

My partner is building a house and he wants to look into doing a black marble mural composed of nine 12" x 12" tiles. I know Corel can slice this up for you, but where can you get the high resolution art for this? He's interested in looking at a selection of fine art scenes to select the one he wants.

I know this can be done because I've seen the results, but I am at a loss as to where to get the artwork. Any ideas?

Thanks

Mark
    Mark Dickens
    Precision Laser Art, LLC
    www.precisionlaserart.com

Hi Mark,

Take a look at Lasertile.com - they sell some hi-res graphics... Kinda expensive for a .jpg, but I think they were all commisioned. If I had a client that wanted that image - I would pay the money.

Steve

Hi, Steve. Thanks for the link. After I posted my original message, I discovered that the old Corel Photo CD collection has quite a bit of what I was looking for too. Does anyone else have any additional links to digitized high res fine art?

Mark

I am looking for the same thing, high resolution photos to put on 4 ' x 4' marble murals. Anyone have a good source?

Thanks.

Derek Kern
    President
    Kern Laser Systems

go to dreamstime.com hi res photos for very little money. We use the service all the time.
    Doug

Equipment: Universal 35W Laser, Roland Vinyl cutter, Roland SC-540 54" Solvent Print / Cut, HP L25500 60" Latex Printer,
    Seal 6500 Dual Heat 60" Laminator, Kodak 9810 8x10 Dye Sub, Kodak 6850 6x8 Dye sub, Nisca Color Plastic Card Printer,
    16x20 automatic Heat Press

Mark,

I love the catalog on your website....very cool. I was looking into getting a 3D subsurface laser at one point.....did you go through Vytek or Saena?