Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Central States BBq maps and info..........

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Clardy
    Hehehe. Guess we could shove a rib in his mouth as He goes by on the mower to keep him fortified?

Need any toys, er tools, from griz before I continue on down to your place?

Steve

s,

Hmmmm.......not sure where I'd put any more tools so I uess I'm good to go. Now, back to cleaning.

t
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Diemer
    We have a truck full from KC hitting Grizzly on the way down to Terry's might see you there. You look just like your Avatar right??
    LOL. I'll stand next to the griz bear there so you can find me.[with my smc hat]
    Now if you guys get there before me, be sure and leave SOMETHING there to purchase, OK???

You mean the one Jack will get when I fly by you all on the road? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Hatfield
    s,

Hmmmm.......not sure where I'd put any more tools so I uess I'm good to go. Now, back to cleaning.

t
    Shop Full???? Aaahhhh. Theres always room for more tools!!!!
    Call the borg and order a load of lumber and we'll throw up an addition while we are there!!!

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Clardy
    Shop Full???? Aaahhhh. Theres always room for more tools!!!!
    Call the borg and order a load of lumber and we'll throw up an addition while we are there!!!

Steve

Steve,

See that's what I told Dennis. The "theme" of this years get together should have been "Build Terry a storage building". You'll see what I mean when you get here. The old one is jus' 'bout to fall down. Any how, we'll just hang out and shoot the breeze instead.

t
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Steve,

See that's what I told Dennis. The "theme" of this years get together should have been "Build Terry a storage building". You'll see what I mean when you get here. The old one is jus' 'bout to fall down.
    t
    Hey....I'm up for it.! You got the stuff already there?
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Peacock
    Hey....I'm up for it.! You got the stuff already there?
    d,

Nah...let's just hang out and eat too much. Whatcha' thank????

t
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

d,

Nah...let's just hang out and eat too much. Whatcha' thank????

t
    I'm up fer dat as well. As a matter of fack-"T".....I like dat idear a whole lot better.
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

Hey T...............waddya say us'n's jist hang back, and ett too much and watch DENNIS bilt the new storudge shed? Heck, I likes THAT ideer bettr'n his no how.

Man, thut is sum goot grammur deer, hu'hn?

(By the way, the truck is loaded up and ready to head south..............jist need to throw momma in dare in the mornin' and we be ROLLIN'.)

Make sure the Cell is on Dennis.............I will probably call ya to get clearance when I come in fer a landing in Springdale!

Steve,

Not sure what time we'll get out of here in the morning, but we're shooting to hit Springfield in the noon range and then hit some lunch. We also plan to hit Ballew Saw on the way and then Grizzly, so it could be in the 1:30 range. If your still around we'll look for ya. I'll be wearing a Lowe's Racing hat, Chris a SMC hat, Jack I figure is wearing a pink bonnet.
    Scott C. in KC
    Befco Designs

I don't wear hats. Cause I got no bald spots to hide.....Scott.
    If at 1st you don't succeed, go back to the lumberyard and get some more wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Gerstenecker
    Hey T...............waddya say us'n's jist hang back, and ett too much and watch DENNIS bilt the new storudge shed? Heck, I likes THAT ideer bettr'n his no how.

Man, thut is sum goot grammur deer, hu'hn?

(By the way, the truck is loaded up and ready to head south..............jist need to throw momma in dare in the mornin' and we be ROLLIN'.)

Make sure the Cell is on Dennis.............I will probably call ya to get clearance when I come in fer a landing in Springdale!

Dude!! You ain't right!!! 'Course dat's why I b ah likin' u.

Have a safe and somewhat sane trip!!!

Terry and Connie Quiram, Kelley and Dana Hanna are already here so the festivities have begun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Coffelt
    Steve,

Not sure what time we'll get out of here in the morning, but we're shooting to hit Springfield in the noon range and then hit some lunch. We also plan to hit Ballew Saw on the way and then Grizzly, so it could be in the 1:30 range. If your still around we'll look for ya. I'll be wearing a Lowe's Racing hat, Chris a SMC hat, Jack I figure is wearing a pink bonnet.

s,

Just plan on 2 hours from Springfield to here...unless you got a big load of Grizzly stuff!!

See ya'll tomorrow!!!

t
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Jack's Stack and Gates BBQ sauces are packed.
    If at 1st you don't succeed, go back to the lumberyard and get some more wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Diemer
    The Jack's Stack and Gates BBQ sauces are packed.
    j,

Thanks!!! We'll have plenty of ribs and brisket to use it on!!!

c ya tomorrow,

t
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]