Thread: Bow down, wood dogs

Bow down, wood dogs

Pay homage to me, the newest contributor to the forum! Just kidding - thought it about time to drop some coin to help maintain the 'Creek; I've gotten alot of useful advise here, and seen lots of really fantastic woodwork. Mike

thanks Mike, every little bit helps.......and for a good cause
    Dave

IN GOD WE TRUST
    USN Retired

Small price for great things!

Mike, For the small price to get what we all share here on SMC it is worth every cent! I will be up again soon to update my contributor status. Thanks for joining our ranks!

Have a great evening,

Jeff
    To turn or not to turn that is the question: ........Of course the answer is...........TURN ,TURN,TURN!!!!
    Anyone "Fool" can know, The important thing is to Understand................Albert Einstein
    To follow blindly, is to never become a leader............................................ .....Unknown

Mike,
    Way to go..... You now have full access to more areas and will no longer see the ads. That alone is worth the small price, and of course it is much appreciated by all of the contributors.
    Regards, Ken

Become a Contributor at SMC and keep this great source of Knowledge and help from becoming only a memory.

Way to go Mike. It is a small price for all the knowledge and good people here.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Ken, I love Dilbert - it's all too representative of corporate (and military) america. mike

Mike - thanks for taking that extra step and becoming a contributor! We all appreciate your support!
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!