Thread: Just close your eyes . . .

Just close your eyes . . .

and listen. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UJy3Q-L8P8

Okay, the applause and screaming sort of ruined the effect, but it's pretty cool just the same.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

Belinda...that is, indeed, cool! My sister sent the link to me last week and you should have seen my greatgranddaughter dancing to that! My granddaughter thought it was cool too!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Wow - it is amazing what people can think of !!!
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Great find Brenda. Thanks for the link. keith
    If mama ain't happy............you know the rest!

Belinda, Sorry about messing up your name. I was in "time out" already. I may never get out!
    If mama ain't happy............you know the rest!

Thanks B.,

This longer version doesn't have the sound quality of Belinda's clip, but it does show where the rain intro is going.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpbyM...eature=related

Reminds me of listening to the Swingle Singers when I was kid.
    "I love the smell of sawdust in the morning".
    Robert Duval in "Apileachips Now". - almost.

Laserpro Spirit 60W laser, Corel X3
    Missionfurnishings, Mitchell Andrus Studios, NC

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Hall View Post
    Belinda, Sorry about messing up your name. I was in "time out" already. I may never get out!
    Not a problem Keith, Mitchell did the same thing a couple of days ago. LOL. I get Brenda, or Melinda, all the time. I've been called worse.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    Bella Terra

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell Andrus View Post
    Thanks B.,

This longer version doesn't have the sound quality of Belinda's clip, but it does show where the rain intro is going.
    Thanks for posting the link to the full performance.

Bella Terra

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda Williamson View Post
    Not a problem Keith, Mitchell did the same thing a couple of days ago. LOL. I get Brenda, or Melinda, all the time. I've been called worse.
    You're name isn't Mitch.... rhymes with 'Mitch'.

Thanks!! gotta go pee

Kind of cool...but you you send this again in a few months...last thing i long to hear is "rain"

You're name isn't Mitch.... rhymes with 'Mitch'.
    I'm not sure quite how to take this one Mitchell, but I'm not seeing a lot of options for interpretation. Would you like to elaborate on what I did to deserve the insult?
    Last edited by Belinda Barfield; 07-29-2009 at 8:19 AM.

Bella Terra

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda Williamson View Post
    I'm not sure quite how to take this one Mitchell, but I'm not seeing a lot of options for interpretation. Would you like to elaborate on what I did to deserve the insult?
    As you said... "I've been called worse".

Belinda can be misspelled as you said. Hard to make it a rhyme to a curse word.... right?

My comment wasn't about just you, Brenda. Not to you, to me. The permutations of Mitchell, (twitchell, bitchell, etc. ) available to 12 year olds on the playground are endless. Considering that the "Name Song" was still fresh on the radio...

I once met a woman who's married name was Amanda Blanda. No kidding. A real leap of faith.

As you said... "I've been called worse".

Belinda can be misspelled as you said. Hard to make it a rhyme to a curse word.... right?

My comment wasn't about just you, Brenda. Not to you, to me. The permutations of Mitchell, (twitchell, bitchell, etc. ) available to 12 year olds on the playground are endless. Considering that the "Name Song" was still fresh on the radio...

I once met a woman who's married name was Amanda Blanda. No kidding. A real leap of faith.
    Sorry if I misunderstood your meaning. I once had a neighbor named Dayanne Knight.

Bella Terra