Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't Quit Poem

Nice work, Steve!
    Epilog Mini 18/25w & 35w, Mac and Vaio, Corel x3, typical art toys, airbrush... I'm a Laserhead, my husband is a Neanderthal - go figure

Red Coin Mah Jong

Tile process

Hi Steve, Nice work with the Hd tiles in post #15. What exactly is the process to get those results? Is the tile painted first then cut through to expose the tile beneath? I had bought a few of these tiles several months ago and would like to know at at least the general idea on how to start.
    Epilog Helix 60 Watt, Corel X4

They are awesome Steve!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bill gervais View Post
    Hi Steve, Nice work with the Hd tiles in post #15. What exactly is the process to get those results? Is the tile painted first then cut through to expose the tile beneath? I had bought a few of these tiles several months ago and would like to know at at least the general idea on how to start.
    That's it Bill.....just paint and engrave away. The only thing is, if there is any part of the tile that isn't hit by the laser, the paint will easily scratch off. Any part that IS hit by the laser almost gets bonded to the tile.

I really didn't do much to be honest......the tiles are only as good as the picture you start with. And thanks to Frank for sharing that white tiger photo with me.
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw