Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Laser to buy

Hi,

Look after sales support

More the simple instruction More you would handle yourself

More the replacement is easy, More you trust,your machine is on roll

Quicker the reply from geniune tech persons, more quicker you are happy.

I have been with Epilog for 5 years now, hve not seen Peck or Koy, but without them, I would nt have survived... in remote place like us..

Read from start..

Epilog is Best...

Rgds

Saravanakumar
    Epilog Legend 24 EX - 75W with Rotary
    Fiber laser Marker 20w ( IPG)
    Flat bed heat press, Mug printing, Epson 230 x 2
    Flame Polishing machine, Acrylic Bender, Nicejet Flatbed printer A3+, Electrochemical etcher.
    "If you think you can or you cannot - you're right" HENRY FORD

We have an Epilog 36EXT that runs at least 8 hours a day M-F. Epilog hands down, they speekie da Engrish, not Chinglish, they are in my time zone, and I can easily get parts and tech support when needed.

If our machine was down, we'd be toast and we only have the one. So for us it's Epilog.

Another thing

Look at threads here and see how many questions are answered by the factory reps that visit the forum. I have worked on equipment for many years. I have always found that major manufacturers have not gotten to be major players by having a crappy product (they will all have there little differences that you and only you will need to settle on) or crappy after the sale service. I have an Epilog and bought all the machine I could afford at the time. I wish for a bigger machine and when my business takes off, I will more than likely look at Epilog first. Notice I did not say I would buy Epilog because at that time I will reevaluate the products and deals available. Until then I am very very satisfied with my purchase and the service.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Honey and Coco
    Steve / Sandy Wallace
    Lasting Laser Impressions

FaceBook - search Steven Wallace; Epilog mini 18 - 35w, rotary tool, Corel X3, PhotoGrav 3.0