Thread: Cabinet plywood in Minneapolis or St Paul Mn

Cabinet plywood in Minneapolis or St Paul Mn

Does anyone have a good source of quality cabinet plywood around the twin cities. I am not too sure of the stuff the big boxes sell anymore.

thanks
    Phil

Probablt the best all around source:

http://www.youngbloodlumber.com/

Prices are higher than the BORGs, but so is the quality. Plus they have the most cmplete selection of spieces and thiscknesses. Pattern sizes are 49" X 97" on a lot of it.

thanks Mike they will work I should have thought of them I knew they have a good selection of hardwoods I didn't know they carried a good selection of plywood

My favorite good pricing on excellent material

http://www.metrohardwoods.com/

There is also Industrial Lumber & Plywood but they are a wholesaler. They do stock ApplePly, by the way. If you call them they'll give you a retailer near you that they do business with. 612 521-4767

I don't know exactly what you are looking for but I have been buying some nice 5-ply B2 Red Oak ply form Menards. It has proven to be very nice. It runs about $48 a sheet. Good stuff.

Chuck

Menards has 2 different grades of plywood. The good really nice chinese stuff And the made in the USA plywood. The USA plywood runs about 20% more but it is good stuff I have no complaints that is all I buy just as good as the local yards sell. You cant say that about the other 2 borgs all they sell is the chinese stuff.

I did happen to be in Menards this morning and saw the made in usa oak ply. I may have to give that a try since they are close by. I filed the other places away as they have some interesting woods and sheet goods.