Thread: "Weekend Doin's"

Smile "Weekend Doin's"

Friday August 21, 2009

GOOD MORNING "CREEKERS"!

Well, it's not really morning anymore as I get to the "Doin's" thread but, I had a lot on my plate this morning.

We've had some unseasonably cool weather as well as some rain this week. It's supposed to clear off and be a nice weekend though.

I might even get a chance to get in the shop and putter around this weekend. I certainly have enough to keep me busy if I am able to find some time.

One more week before school starts around here. I know some schools have already started in some areas.

Anything on the schedule for the weekend in your part of the world? Whatever you've got going on make it a great weekend and be SAFE.

Karl
    Creeker Visits. They're the best.

installing kitchen cabinets/countertop for my mom on Sat. And finishing the decking on the front porch.....should be a busy one!!
    Dave W. -
    Restoring an 1890 Victorian
    Cuba, NY

Planning on a significant amount of progress on the kitchen this weekend. I'm also hoping to get the table on my new edge sander so I can start using it.

Minutes ago came home with the permit for my new "man fort" (24X32) also known as wood shop!!! I'll be doing math, scheduling contractors, gathering material, and taking progress pictures. I can't wait to get the tools out of storage and making sawdust..... I'm jonesin''''
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.

Need to work out back in the timber/pasture part of our property. Burn some brush, etc., if the weather is cool enough.