Thread: Best Tool Ever 12 bucks

Best Tool Ever 12 bucks

I was building a dust collection box to enclosed my router which is attached to my table saw top. I wanted to bevel the bottom so the dust would flow toward the center and be more efficient. My first attempt at the angles was a total failure. I went searching for a chart or something that would tell me the miter and bevel angels. well I found a bevel and miter calculator that is so good I imputed the data and it gave me the rough cut dimensions for the four sides and the bevel and miter angels. I cut them just as it said and it came out perfect the first time out. I have no affiliation with this program but it solves a problem a lot of us fight all the time. The two photos show the result. The program is called the perfect cut. http://www.perfectcuts.com/index.asp
    Attached Images Attached Images

Howard Boehm
    Pictures of Projects can be seen by clicking on My Profile and then Clicking on Howard Boehm's Home Page.

Tools: I would rather have them and not need them than need them and not have them.

"How sweet it is." Jackie Gleason. Thanks for the link.

Roy
    Walk fast and look worried.

Have you tried it out

Did you get the program. Have to tried it out on something. Now all I can think about is what I can build with wild angels.

Howard Boehm
    Pictures of Projects can be seen by clicking on My Profile and then Clicking on Howard Boehm's Home Page.

Tools: I would rather have them and not need them than need them and not have them.