Thread: I need the number for Wilke Machinery

I need the number for Wilke Machinery

The firewall at work won't let me on the Wilke Machinery web site. I need the phone number if someone has a minute to post it here.

I have a 12" Bridgewood table saw with interchangeable arbors. I can't get the 1" arbor off because the Allen socket on the end is getting rounded out. I want to see how much a new one is.

IMHO they should have machined a hex feature on the end that would take a socket or wretch instead of a Allen socket. It would have been much better. I may weld a nut on the end if I get it off in one piece.

Bob

Bob,

Try this:

(800) 235-2100
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Bob,
    I couldn't find the Wilke website, only a few listing sites with contact info. I think they changed the name to C.H. Wilke, if so, the numbers are listed below.
    Wes

C.H. Wilke Inc.
    801 N. Duke St.
    York, PA 17404

Phone: (717) 764-5000
    Fax: (717) 764-3778
    Toll-Free: (800) 235-2100
    E-Mail: info@chwilke.com

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Bischel View Post
    Bob,
    I couldn't find the Wilke website, only a few listing sites with contact info. I think they changed the name to C.H. Wilke, if so, the numbers are listed below.
    Wes

C.H. Wilke Inc.
    801 N. Duke St.
    York, PA 17404

Phone: (717) 764-5000
    Fax: (717) 764-3778
    Toll-Free: (800) 235-2100
    E-Mail: info@chwilke.com
    That is correct as Curt closed Wilke Machinery and now does business under C. H. Wilke, Inc. He doesn't import anymore but does still have parts for Bridgewood for the most part.
    Sarge..

Woodworkers' Guild of Georgia
    Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

I got a hold of Curt. he looked up the part # and price - it was $99.99!!!! I thought it woudl be around 1/4 of that.

I am going to chuck it up in a lathe and drill and tap a hole where the Allen socket is. Then I'll install a hardened bolt that will be Locktited in place. I hope it works!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Elliott View Post
    The firewall at work won't let me on the Wilke Machinery web site. I need the phone number if someone has a minute to post it here.

I have a 12" Bridgewood table saw with interchangeable arbors. I can't get the 1" arbor off because the Allen socket on the end is getting rounded out. I want to see how much a new one is.

IMHO they should have machined a hex feature on the end that would take a socket or wretch instead of a Allen socket. It would have been much better. I may weld a nut on the end if I get it off in one piece.

Bob
    Sounds to me like your firewall sort of keeps you in a hole. Hope it's a good job.

Yes, they do keep us in an internet hole. It is an excellent job and worth hassles like this.