Thread: Looking for deer head for glass doors

Looking for deer head for glass doors

Does anybody know where to find either sandbasted or glue on stencil deer head for a couple of glass doors on a gun case?
    Thanks ,Bruce

Bruce,

I don't know where you are located at but if you posed this question on the engravers forum you are quite likely to have someone "nearby" with the capabilities to sandblast, etch or laser engrave what you need. I have several bucks in clipart but don't know whay you're using for software.

Bruce

Bruce - I know they sell different stencils at Michael's Craft stores. They, or another craft type store, may have something that you could use.
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Schlumpf View Post
    Bruce - I know they sell different stencils at Michael's Craft stores. They, or another craft type store, may have something that you could use.
    +1 on this suggestion
    Give an honest days work for an honest days pay

Bruce, send me a PM and we'll see if we can't get you something, no charge.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.