Thread: Anyone near Olympia,WA? Help me out!

Anyone near Olympia,WA? Help me out!

Hi everyone, first post and fresh to the forum though I look forward to learning from all that it has to offer. I'm no woodworker, but I did manage to build a bass guitar from raw lumber. Turned out better than I expected, though its obvious that it was my first!

Anyway, I'm planning my second build and need to have some wood planed/joined before I can start. Anyone in the Olympia,wa area willing to help me out? Andrew Pratt helped me out last time and did a great job, but the email address I have for him is no longer valid. His price was very reasonable, and great as I don't have a lot of cash left over from wood/parts. Any help is great, thanks!

You would get a better response to this in the general woodworking forum. best of luck.

Torrey,
    It might be too much of a drive for you but I live in Camas(east of Vancouver) WA. I have a 13" lunchbov planer and a 18/36" drum sander. I would do if for free if you want to make the trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Cary Falk View Post
    Torrey,
    It might be too much of a drive for you but I live in Camas(east of Vancouver) WA. I have a 13" lunchbov planer and a 18/36" drum sander. I would do if for free if you want to make the trip.
    Watch out for them Camas folks Torrey.... they are shifty down there by the river
    fledgling weekend warrior