Thread: Donations to the Freedom Pens Project

Donations to the Freedom Pens Project

For those of you who participate in the Freedom Pens project, 20% of all sales of this item will be donated to the Freedom Pens project, which is sponsored by Keith and Jackie here at the Creek. See http://www.lazerlinez.com/proddetail.asp?prod=Ribbon001

To see how it looks turned, click this link: http://sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=120830
    Michael
    Bellaire, TX

I'm getting set to "join" the creek as a contributor...don't mind giving back to a worthwhile effort. Just wondering if it's possible to include a donation to the pens project on the same check...cut down on paperwork and all. Sorry but I don't use PayPal or any other online billing...ID theft issue a few years back and still recovering. Thanks.
    Mickey

Mickey,

Northwind Associates and the Freedom Pens Project are two separate entities. If it's not too much trouble it would be better to write two checks.

Thanks.

Jackie

Understand. I will definitely be sending a check, but not this month. Wrote all the checks my government supported bank will allow me this month. I'm also interested in learning to make pens. An old friend makes them and he swears that its better than Swedish massage for stress relief. Definitely will follow this thread. Our soldiers, sailors, airmen, marines all deserve all the respect and support they can get!

99,901 Pens Shipped to the Middle East as of today.

I better package some up this weekend in the hope of being #100,000!
    Michael
    Bellaire, TX