Thread: Drum Stick holder

Drum Stick holder

Here is a drum stick box I made for my son. He is finishing up his second tour in Iraq with 82nd airborne, and will start school at the Music Institute in Los Angelos, CA March of 10'

I'm obviously a rank amateur including the photography! It was fun to make. I was able to use my planer and jointer bought from a fellow creeker ( thanks Steve R.)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice work! I'm sure he will love it. From a VET, to your son. Thanks For Protecting our Freedom!

James

Good work Howard -- that will certainly do........

Blessings to your son and all the troops protecting our country!!

I usually just hold my drum-sticks in my hand but... if you are real hon-gry you always run the risk of chewing off the end of your thumb or finger.

On a serious note... nice job and I know both your son and your family will be happy to have your son home. I appreciate him serving and hope he does well in school. It seems like yesterday I just got off a Freedom Bird from Vietnam.

Regards...
    Sarge..

Woodworkers' Guild of Georgia
    Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

Thanks guys we are proud of him of course. He doesn't feel the greatest about the whole thing right now but with some time he will have a different outlook.