Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breast Cancer Awareness - New Balance shoes

A great cause. I will also mention that New Balance shoes are made in the U.S. of A. Not all sneakers are made overseas. If you're looking for a way to keep U.S. employees employed, and a great shoe, give them a shot.

Thanks for the info Phil!

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

3. Quote Originally Posted by Belinda Williamson View Post
    Months ago I got one of those e-mails titled "Getting to Know You". I usually just delete these but this one was a little more interesting so I decided to complete it and send it back. One thing on the list was "Name something you never want to do again." Without hesitation my answer was "Wait on a pathology report." You're right, the roller coaster ride ain't fun!
    Yeah, the "ride" last year was not anything we want to repeat! But I have a new level of respect for my wife, who has come through it with strength and grace. We're celebrating with a cruise in March (and going to visit the grandchildren in a few days!)