Thread: New video: Turning a mallet

New video: Turning a mallet

Hi:
    This is a simple spindle turning project I put together in response to a request. The playlist is available at: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...79FD997B782F62

Take care
    Bob

Thanks again, Bob..... I, and I'm sure a lot more, really do appreciate these videos.

Ray Binnicker

Me too, been watching them quite a bit lately. Thanks for doing them.
    "If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy" -Red Green

Smile

Bob,

Thanks so much for taking the time to make these videos. I learn a lot from you.

Harv

Great Videos Bob. I have a question. Is it just me are does anyone else have a problem hearing you talking. I have my vol all the way up and the vol on youtube all the way up and still can just barely hear you.

Thank you Bob.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Thanks, all.

Bobby, is it just this video or other of my videos that you are having trouble with? I was experimenting with dubbing on the dovetail bowl video and may have forgotten to return a setting in my editing software to its normal position when I was editing this one. I use headphones rather than speakers for my computer audio so I may just have cranked up the volume on the headset without considering what that meant about the video volume. I can't really change anything on this one now that is has been uploaded, but I will try to make sure that I re-set the volume for the audio track of the video so it does not happen again.

Take care
    Bob