Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Exciting News about FWW!!!

1. I'm a little confused (nothing unusual about that). Did you find the card while you were at the police station? Did it take them an hour to read the card? Did the id fraud guy have the card? Hmm, education may not be all it should in Indiana. I too want an autograph. I thought your cabinet was just beautiful. Congratulations. And Jason, next time just scan the card and put it on the web site, somebody will be able to read it for you..
    Big Mike

I have done so much with so little for so long I am now qualified to do anything with nothing......

P.S. If you are interested in plans for any project that I post, just put some money in an envelope and mail it to me and I will keep it.

Congratulations! You are too humble! Your work is beautiful and you will hear that from a lot more people.

Thumbs up I knew him when.........

Jason......Congrats! .....We, here at the 'Creek, can say in the future....."I knew him when......." I'll save the other members the task....as near as I can figure you'll need to autograph 2700+ copies of FWW just for SMC members! I'll bet our membership increases once the word gets out about the autographed copies of FWW! Again.....Congrats! Your craftsmanship is inspiring!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Jason, Excellent news!! Congratulations, it says a lot about your work. I'll be on the look-out for it.

Wes

congrats

I've been on your web site before and was amazed at the quality of your work you deserve it.
    Good job.
    Larry

OUTSTANDING ! It is an awesome cabinet and deserves to be posted there.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Stafford
    I'm a little confused (nothing unusual about that). Did you find the card while you were at the police station? Did it take them an hour to read the card? Did the id fraud guy have the card? Hmm, education may not be all it should in Indiana. I too want an autograph. I thought your cabinet was just beautiful. Congratulations. And Jason, next time just scan the card and put it on the web site, somebody will be able to read it for you..
    LOL... Alright wise guy , I fixed all the mistakes in my story. You remind me of the time I posted a project on the Badger Pond entitled "Birds-Eye Carrier." It was a Shaker style carrier made out of bird’s eye maple. I never thought about how silly the post sounded until someone asked, "Why would you want to carry bird's eyes?"

Okay, I admit it, I don't always think a lot before I post I never think I have to though. In my mind, I always understand myself. Hmmmm....

No worries, Jason, we'll tell you what to think and what you mean...no problemo!
    Wood: a fickle medium....

Did you know SMC is user supported? Please help.

Awesome! what an honor

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Fitzgerald
    Jason......Congrats! .....We, here at the 'Creek, can say in the future....."I knew him when......." I'll save the other members the task....as near as I can figure you'll need to autograph 2700+ copies of FWW just for SMC members! I'll bet our membership increases once the word gets out about the autographed copies of FWW! Again.....Congrats! Your craftsmanship is inspiring!
    Ken, you and the rest of the guys crack me up.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. They said in the letter it could be up to a year before it's published. Thus, I'm not holding my breath about seeing it in the next month or two.

Please understand that I know that most of you guys do the same quality work as I do, if not much better. So if I ever appear to be too big for my britches, just threaten to come visit me with a square in hand. That'll have me humbled in no time flat Doh...

Thanks everyone for being excited with me!

Congratulations Jason! Way to go!
    Procrastination.......

Maybe I'll think about that tomorrow

Figured I'd better pipe on in.....Congrats, the piece is beautiful!! having not seen it before, I was amazed at the details!!

Jon

re: FWW

Congratulations. The piece is truly spectacular.

Great News!

Jason,

I know how proud that you must feel right now

Gifted hands and great wood are always a winning combination!
    Michael Mastin
    McKinney Hardwood Lumber
    Exotic and figured woods

You're da man!

Jason, you do excellent work! That cabinet is typical of your attention to detail and fine joinery. You deserve this recognition by the premier WW magazine. By the way, we're glad you're back even though you are now a world traveler and appearing in national magazines! Congratulations!! What are u making now? Jerry
    Jerry