Thread: Manual for PM 23 shaper?

Manual for PM 23 shaper?

I recently acquired a Powermatic Model 23 1hp shaper which is in need of a little tlc, so I am trying to find an instruction/parts manual. If someone has one and would be willing to let me copy it, I would be happy to pay the shipping both ways.

Hi James! I'm sure you've already searched Google. There is a reproduction for sale by ozarkwoodworker.com for $15. None listed at OWWM. Powermatic's website doe not list a downloadable version. But, you can call or email PM and I bet they can send you the file!
    [/SIGPIC]Necessisity is the Mother of Invention, But If it Ain't Broke don't Fix It !!

Thanks Chip, I missed the Ozark Woodworker site. I'll get right on it.

Jim

Try hammerwall.com

You are only allowed 5 manuals per day but each time you click on one it counts toward the 5 so make sure you have the right model numbers, etc

Thanks, Don. They didn't have one for my machine so I went ahead and ordered one from Ozark WoodWorker.

James, You won't be disappointed. I've ordered manuals from Ozark Woodworker, and they are always really clean and nice. I received one from him that looked better than the one from the original manufacturer.