Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Update on Art Show (long version)

"I am thrilled that the piece was sold but even more elated that the piece isn’t going to some nice home where only the buyers can enjoy it –"

Trust me Steve...everyone that comes into our house walks right over to your piece on our mantle and really enjoys it.

Congrats on your award...and I'm sure we'll see more and more...I've always thought you do incrediable work and it's so nice to see you get any kind of public notice.
    Glenn Clabo
    Michigan

Excellent!

Steve, You have proven time and again, that your skills as a turner and artist to us here on the Creek! It is great that you will now be seen by many more and heralded as the wonderful turner and very nice person that you are!

Congratulations again! I will have to try one of those juried shows, just not sure if I have the nerve yet!

Jeff
    To turn or not to turn that is the question: ........Of course the answer is...........TURN ,TURN,TURN!!!!
    Anyone "Fool" can know, The important thing is to Understand................Albert Einstein
    To follow blindly, is to never become a leader............................................ .....Unknown

Congratulations, Steve. It is really nice to have people appreciate your work. The honor is well deserved.

Congratulations Steve. It is a beautiful HF and you deserve the recognition.

Nice job Steve - recognition like this has got to be a real motivator to continue the fine work you do. Well deserved!

Once again I wanted to thank everyone for the show of support and all the kind words! Thank you!

Also, the staff photographer for the Bonifas Art Center posted a lot of his photos from the event and I wanted to add that link for those of you that might be interested:

http://www.bonifasarts.org/media/pho...6/gallery.html

A couple photos of interest:

Photo #2 is of my wife Colleen
    Photo #16 is Bill Wiard receiving his Gallery Award
    Photo #25 is of me receiving my Purchase Prize Award
    Photo #33 is a group shot of all the winners and sponsors

Thanks again everyone!
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

I'm really happy for you, Steve...congratulations!

I don't know how I missed this earlier.

Congratulations Steve. You are always inspiring others here at SMC and its great to see you earning well deserved recognition.

joe
    Vortex! What Vortex?

Steve --- Guess I'm a little late, but congrats on the success with the show. It is well deserved, so cool to be part of a collection like that.

Dan
    Eternity is an awfully long time, especially toward the end.

-Woody Allen-

Critiques on works posted are always welcome

Outstanding! An honor well deserved!