Thread: And it starts !

And it starts !

I ordered our Epilog Helix laser on the 5th of Nov and guess what showed up at the door today... We already have the exhaust and air assist ready to just hook the laser up... Great props go to our distributer Engraving Concepts for keeping us aprised of the status and setting expectations... When the box showed up today they exceeded what they had agreed to... We will be unboxing and setting up the equipment after lunch...

how exciting....

cap
    "Words can hurt. Words can heal. Therefore it is of the utmost importance that we pay attention to our words."
    On the Internet in some quarters, freedom is being abused and used irresponsibly as a smoke screen to communicate in a vulgar, profane, violent, and insulting manner.
    "Freedom requires that at the end of the day, we accept the constraint that is required...."

Congratulations !!! I hope you guys get as much enjoyment out of your laser as I have.
    Sheryl Haley
    Sheryl Haley
    Epilog Legend 36EXT 75W
    Plymouth, WA

One of the benefits of being a Sooner is that you're in Roy Brewer's (Engraving Concepts) territory. Roy's a member here BTW.

Good luck with your new machine.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Congrats on the new addition. And the fun begins...
    Gary

RL 40 6040 40 watt laser, Coral X4, Compucarve, 9x42 Bridgeport mill, 13x36 Clausing toolroom lathe, Reid 2c surface grinder, Legacy ornamental mill, Jett vs mini lathe, and FIRE - micro flame polisher.

Roy? What About Jeanette

Oh Mike, did you really say that? We all know that Roy is a wealth of information, but Jeanette makes their world go around!!!!!

Jeanette, I am just playing nice. I know you must still be sitting in the corner sniveling because your 'boys laid an egg on Sunday. (I know the feeling all too well.)

Congrats

All right, all right, I know you're waiting on my congratulatory note re: your Pack's success on Sunday. My "24-hour Rule" kicked in about 6:30 last night and I've "put the past behind me" and am looking forward to the Redskins on Sunday!

Here it is: Congratulations to your Packers. The better team (on that particular Sunday) won the game.
    Jeanette Brewer
    Engraving Concepts

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanette Brewer View Post
    and am looking forward to the Redskins on Sunday!
    You're looking forward to it? For goodness sake, why? Can't you just put another tick mark in your "W" column, and give everyone the weekend off? I say that, as the Redskins are just up the road, and we all suffer through their season each year.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Thank YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I don't mean to be rude, Jeanette, it just seems to be so long between really good games. (OK, that was a low blow.) If only we could have made the Vikings look like your 'Boys, then we really would have had something to smile about. (OK OK, that too was uncalled for!)

Like our coach, Mr. McCarthy, I am going to toss that little red flag on myself. Oh darn, I am out of challenges.