Thread: How do you edit post in classifieds?

How do you edit post in classifieds?

I posted some for sale items a while back and I was wanting to update the ads with price changes, but I could not find anything in my CP relating to posts and when logged in and looking at my post there was no way to edit.
    Thanks,
    Bob Burk

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Burk View Post
    I posted some for sale items a while back and I was wanting to update the ads with price changes, but I could not find anything in my CP relating to posts and when logged in and looking at my post there was no way to edit.
    Thanks,
    Bob Burk
    Bob, open your post and look in the lower right hand corner where it says EDIT, click edit, type your changes and then click save......hope thiss helps
    Dave

IN GOD WE TRUST
    USN Retired

Bob, as far as I know, you can only edit your posts for 24 hours. After that, you need to add another post in the same thread.
    It’s only work if somebody makes you do it.
    A day can really slip by when you're deliberately avoiding what you're supposed to do.
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side and it binds the universe together.

Dave,
    Ironically the last time I checked my post I did not have such a feature. Is this something that has to be enabled by the moderators?
    Bob

Brian,
    I guess I will look a little more closely at the forum rules to see if I can find something relating to that. If that is the case that would explain a lot.
    Thanks,
    Bob

Bob - you have 24 hours to edit your posts. After that, any moderator can make the changes for you. Feel free to drop me a PM with your edits.
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!