Thread: Tote

Tote

I finished up two tool totes for Christmas presents. The colors match the colors of the tractors that the guys have.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice totes! Take those to a tractor pull and start a small war over who has the sexiest tractor! Bein' a MF guy, I ain't much on those "green machines."

Nicely done Gary. Those remind me of two my great uncle had that were not painted. One was 4' long.. the other about 3' long. He was a carpenter from the early 1920's thru the late 50's. Everything he needed to build house's was in those two totes and those house's are as structually strong today as the day they were completed. Thanks for the memories!
    Sarge..

Woodworkers' Guild of Georgia
    Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

Great idea! I will have to remember that. I have a brother in law that has his Dads 49 MT, and and a 4 wheel drive Oliver with a bucket on the front end and a snowblower on the back for doing his 1/2 mile driveway. He got tired of calling in a dozer for the drifts! Unfortunately he just sold his parade tractor back to the son of the guy he bought it from. He did an immaculate restoration and one of these would have been perfect for that!