Thread: Exotic plywood

Exotic plywood

Hello -Does anyone have a good source for exotic veneered wood, in something like 1/8", to laser etch and cut. Preferably, I would like the sheets pre-finished. Thanks.
    Jack

Hey there Jack ! Hope the Holidays are busy for you !

Anyways I LOVE these guys. I don't know about the prefinished though.

http://www.andersonplywood.com/
    Epilog Helix 45
    Corel Draw X7
    Stepcraft 840 CNC
    Fully outfitted woodshop
    I'm a PC...........

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Scira View Post
    Hey there Jack ! Hope the Holidays are busy for you !

Anyways I LOVE these guys. I don't know about the prefinished though.

http://www.andersonplywood.com/
    Thanks Anthony. And yes, we are very busy, definitely seeing a spike on the industrial side.
    Jack

Jack, I have a stack about two feet high of exotic veneer, adhered to backer, and finished. When I get back to the office on Monday I'll snaps some pics and get together a list. Some of the sheets may have a few light surface scratches and may require light sanding and a final finish coat.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda Williamson View Post
    Jack, I have a stack about two feet high of exotic veneer, adhered to backer, and finished. When I get back to the office on Monday I'll snaps some pics and get together a list. Some of the sheets may have a few light surface scratches and may require light sanding and a final finish coat.
    Thanks Belinda, but actually I will need about 400 sq ft of the same veneer and the customer has yet to pick which one.
    Jack