Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Router table for Grizzly G0690

Quote Originally Posted by Shiraz Balolia View Post
    If you guys can be a little patient for two more weeks, you will be pleasantly surprised when the 2010 catalog comes out.
    Darn it, I hate when he does that. I just bought my G0690 two months ago! By the way, I absolutely love it!

If you guys can be a little patient for two more weeks, you will be pleasantly surprised when the 2010 catalog comes out.
    When can we sign up for one? I looked yesterday, and the sign up button on the web site still says 2009. If we sign up now, will you wait and send the 2010? Thanks! Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim O'Dell View Post
    If you want a metal type instead of making your own, try http://www.qualitygrinding.com/ ...
    I'll 2nd that
    http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=115481
    They'll make you pretty much whatever you want.
    Use the fence Luke

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jim O'Dell View Post
    When can we sign up for one? I looked yesterday, and the sign up button on the web site still says 2009. If we sign up now, will you wait and send the 2010? Thanks! Jim.
    If you are on our mailing list or have bought stuff from us in the last couple of years, you will automatically receive the 2010 catalog within the first three weeks of 2010.

If you sign up for one now, it may be the end of January before you get one, but our 2010 catalog will be on line at www.grizzly.com at 12:01 am January 1, 2010.

G0690/91 owners should look at page 23 of the 2010 catalog when it is available.

If you are on our mailing list or have bought stuff from us in the last couple of years, you will automatically receive the 2010 catalog within the first three weeks of 2010.

If you sign up for one now, it may be the end of January before you get one, but our 2010 catalog will be on line at www.grizzly.com at 12:01 am January 1, 2010.

G0690/91 owners should look at page 23 of the 2010 catalog when it is available.
    Thanks Shiraz!

I too thank you, Shiraz! Now, anything you can do about my G0691 being on backorder through the Springfield warehouse?? Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

<snip>
    but our 2010 catalog will be on line at www.grizzly.com at 12:01 am January 1, 2010.

I hope you have plenty of server/bandwidth capacity available for January 1, 2010.

Speaking of the Grizzly catalog, we used to print this at the World Color press where I work. That is how I found out about Grizzly. We printed it until sometime mid 2000's. I sure do miss being a part of it!
    I wish we could somehow get that contract again.

9. Page 23 of 2010 catalog:

http://www.grizzly.com/catalog/2010/main/23

FYI - The router table fits most table saws that have 27" tables.

Look in the new Grizzly catalog....

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Klepper View Post
    Can anyone recommend one that they know will fit? The Bench Dog ProMax doesn't--the Griz's table is too thick for it, and the fence rail's mounting holes don't align.

I went to the new Catalog on 1/2 and ordered the new router table. Then yesterday came the email from Griz saying that it's not in stock and isn't expected until mid-February. I was waiting on putting the saw together, but I need it sooner, so I guess I'll have to take off the fences and put it back together when the router table comes. Kind of a letdown; I thought Shiraz was saying it would be available 1/1.

12. I just spoke to a Grizzly tech guy about the new router table. He said its the same basic design as the 1023 table, meaning that it is not compatible with a router lift. It does not add to the overall length of the saw (meaning its the same width as the extension table it replaces). It can only be attached on the right side (because the motor housing is in the way on the left). It can be accessed from all three sides (i.e. you don't have to be standing at the end of the table saw to use it, but you'd need some sort of outfeed table on the back if using it from the front.)

He said he hadn't seen one yet and the manual still was being written, which is consistent with the "sorry, not yet" message Howard got.

I'm undecided about whether to get one. I'm not sure I have the time to build a router table any time soon or the space to put it, which makes this an attractive option. But $400 is nothing to sneeze at and my router doesn't have above-the-table adjustment.

Well, first came the email on Monday saying it won't be in stock until mid-February. Then today (Wednesday) came the email saying that the shipping is actually $33 more than was shown on the web order, because it gets shipped truck freight (other companies ship things heavier than this by UPS, but I guess Griz doesn't want to pick up the tab). So now we have a $440 router table available in a month and a half. I cancelled the order while I think about it and compare to a stand-alone table or making it myself. This new Griz is about the priciest table saw router table I've seen on the market

Using attachment with router lift?

Has anyone used the router attachment with a router that has above the table height adjustment. I have a Triton 3HP that I would like to use in it.