Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A couple of Collaborative Vessels

Wow, they're all pretty but the green one really got my attention.

I vote for the blue one - the shape/form seems more pleasing, and of the three, that one has the better color application IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Minto View Post
    Joe, my thought is...Magoo, you've done it again! I must say while I think many people here are posting some excellent turnings, IMO you and Bill Bolen set the standard for hollow forms here on the Creek. Ordinarily I prefer my art as it comes from nature, but now and again see some that benefited from the addition of color. Excellent forms, and the colors look great, as well. If I had to pick a favorite, I'd say the first one, as the terrific wood grain and green go so well together.
    Thanks for your kind words Mike. I do have to agree that there are many people here that do excellent work yourself included. This Forum offers a lot of inspiration to a lot of us to try to push our work to the next level. From the beginner to the advanced turner This place seems to have something for everyone

Very pleasing forms and an absolutely perfect, high-gloss finish. I personally don't like the coloring, but it's very nicely done. Thanks for posting.

They all look great. Love the colors and the finish is absolutely flawless.

beautiful work.