Thread: Merry Christmas to all

Merry Christmas to all

Merry Christmas to everyone here on the creek, and thanks to all for making this the best group of people on earth. Always helping each other and solving problems.

Attached are a couple of little knick knacks (not sure what to call them). They are sized to make out of 2" wood blind slats or any ~1/8" material. By the way wood blind slats are a great and very inexpensive material to use for many small items (wish there were 3" wide blinds around). They are bass wood, prefinished, and vector or raster great.

Once again Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all, thanks for all the help you have provided to me and everyone else on the creek.

Mike
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Mike

Helix 75W runnin at 89W, Corel X3, Epilog Summit 25W (alive and kickin), CNC mills, lathes, vinyl cutter, Microflame Generator (flame polisher), and all kind of other stuff to keep things interesting

Thanks Mike! Those would be nifty desktop gifts and a good tip on the wooden slats. Merry Christmas everybody!
    Margaret Turco

60 watt Universal V-460, Coreldraw X4

Merry Christmas creekers! from the snow packed Dakota's. 14 F, North winds @ 22 mph, 4" of snow with MUCH more to come (12"-16"). I hate my dotter who is living in the Turks Caicos Islands for the next year

Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Volden View Post
    Merry Christmas creekers! from the snow packed Dakota's. 14 F, North winds @ 22 mph, 4" of snow with MUCH more to come (12"-16"). I hate my dotter who is living in the Turks Caicos Islands for the next year

Bruce

Merry Christmas

Hey, I'm not that much different from you, it was 17 yesterday and windy. Not much snow though, but expecting ice and freezing rain this weekend. Probably coming from your direction!
    George

Merry Christmas Mike and thanks they will look good in the motor home and on my wife's desk at work.
    Stay warm. It is 43 in Auburn, Ca and that is cold for us, probably like summer for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ray Uebner
    Trotec Speedy 300 45w, Xenetch 1313, Signature 8080 Plus, Baby Lock EM6

Hey Ray ,It's warmer there than in Sacramento???? Its 36 here right now, thought it would be a bit colder up the hill. They say the high will be 56 so that is like summer for some of our other friends
    Mike

Helix 75W runnin at 89W, Corel X3, Epilog Summit 25W (alive and kickin), CNC mills, lathes, vinyl cutter, Microflame Generator (flame polisher), and all kind of other stuff to keep things interesting

Lake Tapawingo, a suburb of Blue Springs, a suburb of Kansas City, MO. The Kansas City you know is in Missouri.
    Great images, thanks. Where do you get the slats?
    Tom Bull
    Epilog Legend, x3,X5, photograv, 30 year collection of misc. tools of all kinds.

Thanks and Merry Christmas
    to everyone.

Anthony
    "No man is a failure who has friends." -Clarence

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. - Mark Twain

Anthony Welch
    Laurel,MS

Epilog Legend EX 45watt, Corel Draw 12 & x3, Photograv, Wacom tablet 4x5, ShopBot PRS96x48 w/spindle, airbrush and shop full of tools.

Merry Christmas
    Machinaria M350 laser engraver
    CorelDRAW X3
    CorelDRAW 12
    PhotoGrav3

10. Merry XMAs to everyone.
    It's sunny and 75 in central florida, setting outside with the laptop and smoking a cigar.
    Life is good

oh, can someone save this file as Corel 12

Steven

Lake Tapawingo, a suburb of Blue Springs, a suburb of Kansas City, MO. The Kansas City you know is in Missouri.
    Let's see if I got it for you.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Tom Bull
    Epilog Legend, x3,X5, photograv, 30 year collection of misc. tools of all kinds.

Merry Christmas to all!

Stay safe and please don't drink and drive.

Basswood Slats

Take a look in the classified section for Basswood Slats.

Jeff in northern Wisconsin
    SawmillCreek.org
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    45W Epilog Helix
    Corel X4, Photoshop CS3
    Sherline 4400 lathe
    JET 1221 Lathe
    JET 1014 Lathe
    Craftman 36" VS lathe

Thanks Everyone!

What a great site!

Merry Xmas!