Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A happy wife ...

That's awesome Cliff.
    Bo

How much money and/or time did "The Creek" save you today. I'll bet it was more than the cost of becoming a contributor.

Husband of the year!
    A few hours south of Steve Schlumpf

I've been waiting weeks to see the end of this, and I have to say this isn't what I expected. I thought that your wife must've known all along. You definitely win serious points for this one. Great job!

Good surprises!

Cliff, Since I am here at home taking care of our dogs and my wife is an hour and a half away with our daughter and our new grandson, you have had a pretty great Christmas day! Mine has not been all bad, as a new post soon will explain!

You did a wonderful thing, and should be able to do pretty much anything you want to, for say a week!

Jeff
    To turn or not to turn that is the question: ........Of course the answer is...........TURN ,TURN,TURN!!!!
    Anyone "Fool" can know, The important thing is to Understand................Albert Einstein
    To follow blindly, is to never become a leader............................................ .....Unknown

Fantastic, love the story and a great present. Take some pictures of finished product---s.

Merry Christmas

"Oh my"

Perfect. I aspire to surprise my wife like that one day. Very well done.
    Where did I put that tape measure...

Cliff: You should get mega brownie points as well as several good home cooked meals from that wonderful gift. I wish my wife would take up this great hobby, I would buy her a lathe. Anxious to se some of her projects from it. Fred.

Tool tray for her birthday? ... and a pile of wood.
    "I love the smell of sawdust in the morning".
    Robert Duval in "Apileachips Now". - almost.

Laserpro Spirit 60W laser, Corel X3
    Missionfurnishings, Mitchell Andrus Studios, NC

Very well done Cliff.

Tony
    Tony

"Soldier On"

Happy wife

Always nice to see the ladies involved in turning. It may not look 'lady like' but would like to see some sort of dust protection for the lungs. anything is better than nothing.[a gentle hint, nothing more] Max

That DC duct will soon be routed to the lathe. But even as it is, it's pulling fine dust over to it.

My guess is she didn't even blink at the new golf clubs that mysteriously appeared under the tree as well.