Thread: Box/Humidor building Books

Box/Humidor building Books

I saw a post about a humidor on the forum that I can no longer find where someone suggested some books to read yo get started building boxes and humidors. Anyone have suggestions on where I can find this post or where to start as far as a box book goes?

Bob

Bob, I dont know if this is the one you are talking about but Ed know all http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=128822
    Dave

IN GOD WE TRUST
    USN Retired

No. There was a post I read where someone had pictures of a humidor or box and someone commente dthat they wanted to learn to make such boxes. Two books were suggested as starting points. I am looking for that post.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Elliott View Post
    No. There was a post I read where someone had pictures of a humidor or box and someone commente dthat they wanted to learn to make such boxes. Two books were suggested as starting points. I am looking for that post.
    I hope you find it. I'm looking, too.
    Gene
    Life is too short for cheap tools
    GH

Add me to the list of interested people. Hoping this jogs someones memory bank!

Not sure of the post but "Basic Box Billding" by Doug Stove will get you into box building and it has a DVD that goes with the book that I would get as well .... You cant go wrong with this book and DVD set.
    Richard Poitras
    Central, Michigan....
    01-02-2006

Regards,

Glen

Woodworking: It's a joinery.