Thread: New Source for Zippo's???

New Source for Zippo's???

Since JDS stopped carrying the Zippo Lighters to use with Cermark - does anybody know where there is another source?

Thanks

Steve
    Steve Beckham

Epilog Mini 24 with 45 Watt, Ricoh GX 7000 Sublimation, Corel X3, Corel X4 and PhotoGrav, Recently replaced the two 'used' SWF machines with brand new Barudans.

Can't be that hard to find: googling "zippo lighters wholesale" gave 102K hits.
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    "Design"? Possibly. "Intelligent"? Sure doesn't look like it from this angle.
    We used to be hunter gatherers. Now we're shopper borrowers.
    The three most important words in the English language: "Front Towards Enemy".
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.
    You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much ammo.

Be careful on some of the lighters because some of them don't work well with cermark. Contact Zippo directly and they should be able to tell if they are made in the states because some are made in China

Cindy - been there, done that....

Lee - see Cindy's post...

That's what I liked about the ones from JDS, I knew they were Cermark ready... I hated when they dropped them from stock...

Thanks anyway guys and gals....
    Steve Beckham

Epilog Mini 24 with 45 Watt, Ricoh GX 7000 Sublimation, Corel X3, Corel X4 and PhotoGrav, Recently replaced the two 'used' SWF machines with brand new Barudans.