Thread: Danish Oil on sale

Danish Oil on sale

Last week our local Home Depot had Watco Danish Oil on sale for $1.09 a pint, normally $7.99. I went back today and the remaining 5 cans were marked down to $0.10/can. Needless to say, that store no longer has any. Asking an employee, he said HD is going for items with lower VCO's.
    Richard

I scored a dozen or so cans at the 1.90 price before and today got 2 at 30 cents and one at 10 cents. Got more Danish oil than I will use in a long time.

I bought some the other day and paid close to $9.00 for it at my HD. I'll be by it again this morning, maybe I'll have to look again. Actually come to think of it, it was Watco Teak oil finish, maybe thats why, they didn't have the Danish I was looking for.
    "If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy" -Red Green

Again? Thought HD would have sold out it's stock by now. See thread:

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=126067

Richard, you're killing me!! I use DO, almost exclusively... pouring it into a one-gallon, eared jug, so it's easier to pour up what I need.
    I can't get it here in my small town, so I go to HD and Lowes every time I go to Amarillo or Wichita Falls. HD has never had any, and Lowes has one or two pint cans - never more. I buy all they have every time. Last I bought was 7.99 a pint. I've never had my jug half full yet.
    Why can't I ever find a deal like that?????
    Allen
    The good Lord didn't create anything without a purpose, but mosquitoes come close.
    And.... I'm located just 1,075 miles SW of Steve Schlumpf.

Richard, thanks for the heads up, i got the last can for 30 cents down here in Oviedo Fl home depot, visiting my sister