Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going to Grizzly superstore in Springfield MO, what should I not miss

Going to Grizzly superstore in Springfield MO, what should I not miss

As the title says I'm making the 5 hour one way trip to go to the Grizzly superstore in Springfield Mo tomorrow with a buddy. I've never been, so I was hoping those that had could give me a heads up on what not to miss

Thanks Loren

Don't leave your billfold, or all it's contents, there when you leave!!
    I'd love to go myself sometime. I'd say wear comfortable sneakers and clothes and have a blast! Maybe take your camera to document the items you would like for yourself, and items that are new or really neat to share with the rest of us!!! Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

Bass Pro Shop
    Ballew Saw Tool 1 800 288 7483 ask for Steve
    Thanks John
    Don't take life too seriously. No one gets out alive anyway!

Bring me back a G0644, that is what I am lusting for next.

If I were you, I'd bring a trailer.
    Trees. Tools. Time.

Hey Loren,
    It's a big place. One huge open toy store.

You think I could wedge a GO636XB 17" bandsaw in the back of my buddies Honda Ridgeline? Actually its cheaper to pay to have it shipped than it is to pay the sales tax and pick it up in person.

Loren

The biggest advice that I could give you is to allocate plenty of time inside the store. It does not take long to go into "overload" with respect to everything to see.

+1 on the recommendation to stop by Bass Pro Shops too!

Check out Lambert's cafe as well, GREAT food and lots of it. There is an hour wait usually but there is a wine/cheese store next door you can pass the time in

10. The best advice i can offer by far is......if you walk into a bar called the Midnight Rodeo......stay the heck away from the mechanical bull.....i still hate that stupid bull

Whatever you do, DON'T forget to get ME something. Missing that would be a shame! PM me and I'll give you my shipping address...
    I drink, therefore I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Gilmer View Post
    Check out Lambert's cafe as well, GREAT food and lots of it. There is an hour wait usually but there is a wine/cheese store next door you can pass the time in
    +1 on the Lambert's. Best food in town. Make sure that you are hungry when you get there.. ROLL!!!!!!
    Chuck

If that's the Lambert's in Sikeston, isn't that a bit out of the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Townsend View Post
    If that's the Lambert's in Sikeston, isn't that a bit out of the way?
    There is one in Springfield as well. I ate there last time I made the pilgrimage to Grizzly it is south by about 8 miles in Ozark. http://www.throwedrolls.com/shopcontent.asp?type=Ozark

There is one in Springfield as well. I ate there last time I made the pilgrimage to Grizzly it is south by about 8 miles in Ozark. http://www.throwedrolls.com/shopcontent.asp?type=Ozark
    That's good to know. I'm going to be traveling through there in a few days. Last time I went to Lambert's in Sikeston, I forgot to duck and got nailed!