Thread: Trying to post on the classifieds forum

Trying to post on the classifieds forum

When I tried to access the Classifieds forum, I received a notification that I can't access that area. What do I have to do to accomplish this?

Wolf Kiessling
    Wolf Kiessling

In the pursuit of excellence, there is reward in the creation of a wondrous relationship between the artisan and the soul of the tree

You indicated in your heading that you're trying to post in that area. If so, you need to be a contributor.

Go here:
    http://www.sawmillcreek.org/payments.php

Be a contributor. It's like 6 bucks and more than worth it.

Not sure what that means. I haven't been on this site for the last few years. Does that mean be a contributor by posting something or is there now a six dollar fee for joining Sawmill Creek forums? There used to be no charges of any kind to be on this site.

Wolf Kiessling
    Wolf Kiessling

In the pursuit of excellence, there is reward in the creation of a wondrous relationship between the artisan and the soul of the tree

Red face

Never mind. I just saw the "payments" link above. I will read it and it will probably explain everything.
    Wolf Kiessling

Wolf - PM sent.
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kiessling View Post
    Not sure what that means. I haven't been on this site for the last few years. Does that mean be a contributor by posting something or is there now a six dollar fee for joining Sawmill Creek forums? There used to be no charges of any kind to be on this site.

Wolf Kiessling

No there was never a fee to join, they asked for contributers so this would not become a commercial/advertising based forum.
    People wanted it all for not, and it became that.

All of our woodworking forums have free access to registered Members.

Posting in our Classified forum is reserved for Contributors.
    Posting in our FreeStuff forum and eligibility for drawing prizes are reserved for Contributors.
    There are other perks and features we reserve for Contributors based on the donations they make that help us pay the bills.

The annual suggested donation is $6.00 which is 50 cents per month, certainly affordable even for a student and the ability to post classified advertisements alone is worth the donation considering the amount of traffic we receive every month.

Wolf,

Welcome back.. quite a few community-led changes have occured in the past couple of years. As I recall, you're a bit of a woodcarver extraordinaire, if memory serves me correct.
    _Aaron_
    SawmillCreek Administrator