Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Referral Lookup

Anything that helps 'Creekers and visitors (future 'Creekers) find more of the resources they need can't be a bad thing. This is what the 'net is all about, right?

Thanks for your efforts in making the 'Creek one of the best go-to sites on my computer.
    "I love the smell of sawdust in the morning".
    Robert Duval in "Apileachips Now". - almost.

Laserpro Spirit 60W laser, Corel X3
    Missionfurnishings, Mitchell Andrus Studios, NC

Thanks Keith.
    Tim
    There are Big Brain people & Small Brain people. I'm one of the Big Brains - with a lot of empty space.- me
    50W Fiber - Raycus/MaxPhotonics - It's a metal eating beast!
    Epilog Fusion M2 50/30 Co2/Fiber - 2015
    Epilog Mini 24 – 35watt - 2006 (Original Tube)
    Ricoh SG3110DN
    - Liberty Laser LLC

Blog Entries
    Awesome news, Keith
    Hi-Tec Designs, LLC -- Owner (and self-proclaimed LED guru )

Trotec 80W Speedy 300 laser w/everything
    CAMaster Stinger CNC (25" x 36" x 5")
    USCutter 24" LaserPoint Vinyl Cutter
    Jet JWBS-18QT-3 18", 3HP bandsaw
    Robust Beauty 25"x52" wood lathe w/everything
    Jet BD-920W 9"x20" metal lathe
    Delta 18-900L 18" drill press

Flame Polisher (ooooh, FIRE!)
    Freeware: InkScape, Paint.NET, DoubleCAD XT
    Paidware: Wacom Intuos4 (Large), CorelDRAW X5

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    Aaron and I discussed the Friends of The Creek project again last night. He is scheduled for a short vacation next week however he has agreed to put the project on his schedule the week he returns.

I have asked him to develope a page that would allow you to input your own information and links and to create a new account status here to track your information to make it as automatic a system as possible. He will also design a new logo graphic that will be visible on every page of The Creek, most likely at the bottom of each page.

The list will be open to everyone no matter what your specialty. It will have its own search utility so you will be able to search on any field and get results fast.
    This is great, Keith! Thanks to you and Aaron for all your hard work.

dee
    Epilog Mini 18/25w & 35w, Mac and Vaio, Corel x3, typical art toys, airbrush... I'm a Laserhead, my husband is a Neanderthal - go figure

Red Coin Mah Jong

Fantastic! Hurry back from vacation Aaron!

Thank you Keith!
    Computer programs - CorelDraw X4, Vista operating system, Photograv, so many others.

Dye-sublimation. Epson 1400, Knight 16" x 20" press

Your Friends of The Creek Database is open for business

You asked for it and now you have it.

Friends of the Creek Directory Service (FOTC)

Aaron took all of the comments and suggestions your offered into consideration and has just opened up his new Directory Service for all to search, browse and hopefully, join.

This is much more than a simple list, the new Friends of The Creek Directory is several thousand lines of custom programing that is integrated into the vBulletin software here. The new Directory has powerful features and allows you to input your own information and update it as necessary.

Please take a few minutes of your time and read the information provided in this thread, make comments and help us to modify the new directory to make it better.

Since this idea was developed based on requests from the people in this forum I hope that I will have your support getting it off the ground. This is one of those Help Me Help You situations. However it goes I appreciate your efforts in the past and I have my fingers crossed anxiously awaiting to see if the FOTC is going to fly or flop