Thread: Where did we go??

Talking Where did we go??

Was today the day we did the upgrade/transfer of servers? I was surprised when I couldn't get on. Glad we're back up! Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

Yep. Offline a couple of hours I guess.

I started getting the DT's! Withdrawal is a terrible thing.
    It’s only work if somebody makes you do it.
    A day can really slip by when you're deliberately avoiding what you're supposed to do.
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side and it binds the universe together.

Yeah, I slipped off the deep end and did a Google search for woodworking forums. Wasn't much out there worth looking at. Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim O'Dell View Post
    Yeah, I slipped off the deep end and did a Google search for woodworking forums. Wasn't much out there worth looking at. Jim.
    Me too.
    It’s only work if somebody makes you do it.
    A day can really slip by when you're deliberately avoiding what you're supposed to do.
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side and it binds the universe together.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Clardy View Post
    Yep. Offline a couple of hours I guess.
    Offline from approximately 8:45 to 2:45 PST (depending on the questionable accuracy of the SMC clock). This has been happening a lot lately...

It wasn't our server, the problem must have been wide area network related. As soon as the problem was corrected our server magically reappeared.

We have been having some hardware problems for several months that have caused our primary server to start refusing connections about once per month. Our brand new server is here in the shop waiting for Aaron to finish installing the software. When it is done I will make an announcement.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim O'Dell View Post
    I usually checkout SMC at lunch in my office at work. Had to be content with The Wood Whisperer

Anyone else notice the forums time are an hour ahead. I checked my options and my time zone is set correctly -5 and dst is working correctly.

Yes this happens at times...not sure why.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Effinger View Post
    Me too.

Me three. I need my SMC!
    Computer programs - CorelDraw X4, Vista operating system, Photograv, so many others.

Dye-sublimation. Epson 1400, Knight 16" x 20" press