Thread: Powermatic 3520b Cord Length

Powermatic 3520b Cord Length

Odd question, but can someone quickly fill me in on the cord length that comes on the 3520? Gracias!

About 6.5 feet.

Thanks a lot Ron!

From me and a certain someone

Mine came without a cord.
    Jim

One more Mustard that did not come with a cord.

I don't remember if mine came with or without a cord......
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

I just had to add the plug. Mine was the set they sold with the extension if that makes a difference. Congrats on the 3520B. You'll love it.

Actually Ron, Sean is probably responsible for more Mustard acquisitions than anyone else in the US in the last 2 years

Sean happens to be the online sales manager for Toolnut, who almost universally sells the 3520 for the best / most competitive price in the states.

Was amusing to find out that he didn't know the cord length though.

Looks like it isn't consistent though Sean, the ones with the extension (early '09 promotion) came with a ~6' cord but those I've seen posted in the last 3-6 months have come with no cord.

mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Spanbauer View Post
    Actually Ron, Sean is probably responsible for more Mustard acquisitions than anyone else in the US in the last 2 years

Sean happens to be the online sales manager for Toolnut, who almost universally sells the 3520 for the best / most competitive price in the states.

Was amusing to find out that he didn't know the cord length though.

Looks like it isn't consistent though Sean, the ones with the extension (early '09 promotion) came with a ~6' cord but those I've seen posted in the last 3-6 months have come with no cord.

mike
    Haha, it was amusing to me as well Mike. You've got to hand it to me though, I knew exactly where to turn when I couldn't figure it out myself!

Seems it's here and there (the cord length or even any cord at all!).

I'll call the VP of North American sales today and let'em know the creekers are boycotting all Powermatic until cords of at least 6' + are sent to all whom are cordless! lol