Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Go colts!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lou vendrame View Post
    Colts will be back. Saints won't be because Katrina's coming back for them.

Thats funny!

But a naughty thing to say.

I will be accused of trash talking again probably.

But I am thoroughly convinced that the Vikings were the best team this year. They had the Saints beat at their place, and the curse happend. That is why I say devin intervention. But it is a great win for fans that once wore bags on their heads at games. I have a feeling NO is a little crazy right now. And we might not hear from Neal or Bruce for a while. They might have to sleep one off.

Paul.....that's ridiculas and totally absurd. The proof is in who won the Super Bowl...

If any of the Vikings were present they were in the grandstand.....not on field of play.

It's call denial Paul........You are overcome by it!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

If its not my team I usually go for the underdog. Makes for a more exciting game. Though my team wins less often. But two in the last three years is good. First the Giants now the Saints. Great game. . . very exciting. And that two point conversion; amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Fitzgerald View Post
    Paul.....that's ridiculas and totally absurd. The proof is in who won the Super Bowl...

If any of the Vikings were present they were in the grandstand.....not on field of play.

It's call denial Paul........You are overcome by it!

Ken,

Look at the statistics from the NFC championship game. If you read the stats but not the score you would swear the Vikings won the game by a huge margin. They beat themselves plane and simple no other way to put it....... It happens the better team doesn't always win.......... It is a great win for Saints fans and I am happy for them. However I dont think the best team won this year...........

Paul...the only stat that counts.......Saints #1

A year from now....some might remember who the Saints played in the Super Bowl.....how any other team did....few will remember.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Ryan View Post
    John,

Aparantly you dont follow the threads on this forum very often. I am one of the biggest football fans here. That is all I am going to say.

OH, and by the way, the game is over Congrates to the Saints fans.

Neal you deserve it. That interception by Porter sealed it.

quote from bobby hebert (former saints QB): "mardi gras will probably go well into lent this year, but god will understand, this isn't supposed to happen for saints fans".

porter is another guy who wasn't good enough, late second round pick out of Indiana, worked his way up from the kick return team to a starting job. there's a lot of guys like that on this team, makes it all the better.

been 44 years in the making, can't believe it finally happened...

so WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT, i been waiting a long time for this.
    Last edited by Neal Clayton; 02-08-2010 at 3:11 AM.

I remember my first Saints game - in old Tulane stadium in 72. I will admit it, I cried after I got done scaring the heck of my my neighbors here in Washington.

Smile

Next year it will be the Seahawks eh Kevin?Can't see how they can lose with that new coach...yeah righthttp://www.sawmillcreek.org/images/icons/icon7.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Arceneaux View Post
    I remember my first Saints game - in old Tulane stadium in 72. I will admit it, I cried after I got done scaring the heck of my my neighbors here in Washington.

did you happen to be lucky enough to see buddy d riding an ostrich in that game?

i wasn't around for those, yet, born in '76. the last game i went to in person was rickey jackson's last. glad he was there in person for this one, and glad that mike mackenzie and deuce got rings as well, they gave us a lot of good years individually when the saints weren't that good. they deserve it.

Searobins? Don't think so Saints and Steelers forever!

Kevin.....show a little respect here would you....You are getting kinda fatheaded over yesterday's victory...It's the SeaSquabs....okay?
    Ken