Thread: So I called Jessem...

So I called Jessem...

I called Jessem today and was told they have quit making the Mast R Slide for maybe the next 6 months. They dont have any in stock and if you call around you might have a hard time finding one.

does anyone know anything about this ?

Oh and I went ahead and ordered one from Tool Corral.

Does not sound hopeful. Is this high priced item going to end up being orphaned?

Blog Entries
    If you search here you will find that JessEm has had a rather interesting history. Falling off the radar for months at a time is not a first for them. They always seem to come back. Their products seem to be really top quality but that doesn't seem to be enough to stabilize them so far.
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

is this what you are looking for? If so I have one I will let go depending on your location.

Be careful with Tool Corral. I ordered a Mast R Slide from Amazon thru Tool Corral and it had a couple of bad bearings. Tool Corral was not prompt about getting back to me until they discovered that I complained to Amazon who put a hold on payment until I was happy. THEN Tool Corral shipped me replacement parts quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Preston View Post
    is this what you are looking for? If so I have one I will let go depending on your location.

No That looks like a cutting sled maybe ? not sure who from.

The mast r Slide actually bolts to the saw. this is it

yep. different tool altogether. mine is a sliding router table. the one you posted looks interesting too! :-] hmmm...... need more money.