Thread: MODS: Feature Request

MODS: Feature Request

It does not cost the forum anything, and it GREATLY streamlines viewing on a smart phone.

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=132399

Mike

Mike,

You will probably be surprised to know that we already have something similar installed on our server. Our Server Administrator Aaron Koehl has developed a program that provides this type of feature, it has been tested and Aaron has submitted his research for publication as part of the Doctorate program he is in at William and Mary.

Aaron hasn't wanted to share this information so I just spilled the beans. I don't know what his plans are for the software but I know he has been using it with his Blackberry for many months. According to the information he shared with me it is pretty innovative.

We will have to see what Aaron is planning and when he is going to be willing to share more information.

Would it help if we beg?
    Glenn Clabo
    Michigan

In the mean time, could you just install the free plugin? It won't hurt anything if it has to be taken off at sometime in the future. The client that we buy for our smart phone works on many many other forums as well. So if we have to use a specialized client for SMC, I don't care (in the future). But this one can be installed in like 10 minutes and immediately we can all use our smart phones here.

Mike