Thread: talk about a bad day,,,

talk about a bad day,,,

the day started out good, but ended badly, at wrestling practice, one of my teammates who has been bustin his butt all year workin towards going far in the post season, injured his shoulder and i likely out for the rest of this season.

then i get home,,,, find out that my stepdad has cancer again, in a different spot than before. ..... and to add insult to injury,, my mom also has breast cancer.......... ....... they are both operatable but still cancer nontheless....

thanks for lending an ear....
    hope your day went better than mine did
    Last edited by curtis rosche; 02-17-2010 at 11:10 PM.
    14x48 custom 2hp 9gear lathe
    9 inch pre 1940 craftsman lathe
    36 inch 1914 Sydney bandsaw (BEAST)
    Wood in every shelf and nook and cranny,,, seriously too much wood!

Curtis,

You sure have had to face some of the harsh facts of life at an awfully young age!

My heart goes out to you. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Curtis, that certainly is a bad day. Hope all goes as smoothly as possible for you and your family. Oh, yeah, for your wrestling buddy, too.
    I drink, therefore I am.

Curtis - sorry to hear of this! Thoughts and prayers have been sent!
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Wow Curtis, a bad day indeed. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

Curtis, sorry to hear of your bad news. I'll keep your family and friends in my prayers.

Dear Curtis,

I am sorry to hear of the bad news and will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers! This is a place where someone like you can express your thoughts and as you can see will have a response from folks that do care! Sometimes just talking about it helps!

Sincerely,
    Phyllis

Sorry to hear the news Curtis. My dad was just diagnosed with a very rare type of cancer. Let's just think and pray for each other. But...I got you and your folks covered either way.
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

Curtis, along with the others, my thoughts are with you and my prayers. None of us has easy pat answers, but you can come through this. People have. And think of this -- all three of those you mentioned have YOU there. So be strong for them; and we're serious about those prayers for you, your Friend, your Mom and Stepdad. Please give each of them our best wishes.
    Watch your fingers.