Thread: Marking knife gloat (maybe)

Marking knife gloat (maybe)

If this doesn't qualify as a gloat, it's still a good chance to post some shots of my newest tool.

Who says you can't find deals on eBay anymore! I got this baby deliverd to my door step for $29. It's made from Middle-Eastern olive wood, and has O-1 blade.

-Dan

it totaly qualify as a gloat in my book!! Is there more of these from that seller?

Quote Originally Posted by David Gendron View Post
    it totaly qualify as a gloat in my book!! Is there more of these from that seller?
    I just checked, he doesn't have anything posted right now. I'm betting he will in the future though, because he had a few marking knifes and scratch awls posted before this one, that I dropped out of the running for, because the price went to high.
    -Dan

Gloat worthy. Very nice knife, how do you like it? I recently switched from my X-acto to a spear-point (Pfeil) knife and found it really improved all my saw cuts, esp when marking tails on a pin-first DT operation (been experimenting with pin-first lately).

Nice knife, I absolutely love the swirling grain, and would say yes, gloat-worthy.
    That which does not kill you will likely raise your insurance premiums.

My wife would open a can of paint with it.

My wife would open a can of paint and then stir it.

Yes very gloat worth and beautiful knife.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cunningham View Post
    Gloat worthy. Very nice knife, how do you like it?
    So far, I like it a lot. It was waiting for me when i got home from work Thursday, and the first thing i did was sharpen it. It was all ready plenty sharp, but I wanted atom splitting sharp . Now I can shave with it, and scribe perfect lines.
    -Dan

Certainly gloat worthy, and very nice!