Thread: Been awhile...

Been awhile...

since I've been here. Like over a year
    Between getting married last April, getting pregnant in May, getting trashed by a horse in June, surgery and buying a new house and moving the entire shop in October (lots of fun with only the use of one arm) and becoming a dad of beautiful baby girl the end of January, I guess I have been a little busy.
    The new daughter had a round of "RSV" at a week old and spent 4 days in the ICU and is confined to the house. I'm doing the morning shift and mom is working a half day and then she takes over and I work the afternoon shift.
    Guess I have lots of time to play catch up now
    Looking to do some shop upgrades and possibly look at possibly doing custom stuff full time. The shoulder surgery did not get me back to 100% movement, closer to 75% so I think my days of chain saw work and custom construction are drawing to an end
    I guess maybe approaching 48 years old I needed a change anyway. And yes, I am probably too old to become a dad again

Wow...busy year for you, Mike. And a bit of life-changing activity, too. Welcome back...
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Glad to see you back Mike!

That's the only thing guaranteed in life.....change.

Congrats on the new bride and the baby. Life is good!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....